Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Chirstmas from your Captain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

Merry Chirstmas from your Captain Empty
PostSubject: Merry Chirstmas from your Captain   Merry Chirstmas from your Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:24 am

Hey guys.. happy holidays..

Whether you celebrate chirstmas or not.. its still a good time of year and everyone should have fun..

Its not that great.. cuz i live probably hours nad hours form you guys.. but my gift to you is that we can all use informal names today adn tomorrow if your on.. until our lil mini meeting/shindig tomorrow around 5

so pub name it away... just if your pubbing in our server, i ask you not to go over board with the admin .. so other pubbers dont think.. why does that kid ahev admin.. and is abusign it?
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas from your Captain   Merry Chirstmas from your Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:19 am

Cheers man I just got up to my nephew hitting me in the head with a pillow. Christmas has officially started for me. Merry Christmas guys hope its a good one. I'm mostly looking forward to the food Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jinn97th
Private
Private
Jinn97th

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas from your Captain   Merry Chirstmas from your Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:17 pm

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Plaugher97th
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Plaugher97th

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas from your Captain   Merry Chirstmas from your Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:14 pm

Merry "Whateverholidayyouobserve" !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas from your Captain   Merry Chirstmas from your Captain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Chirstmas from your Captain
Page 1 of 1