Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL

Go down 
+3
Tallyn97th
Bonvell97th
Rosen97th
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL   PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:25 am

Ok, well it's going to be hard to say it here and this is going to be a long post, but right now i am very disturbed by a few things and a few people.

1. When i first joined this unit it was a little disorganized, we did a lot of scrims and were together for the most part. Now recently the Captain and a few other high ranking officers have tried to improve the unit and to move it to a full swing. A few people seem like they do not like this, i'm sorry but were trying to make this unit good and to improve it and to get it up to a standardized unit like the others in the DoD Realism Community. As we tried to improve many have different opinions on it and some have taken it in a negative way instead of going with the flow and to see the finish producted.

2. Remember you EARN the rank, ribbons, awards and promotions.

3. I find a few people have think they deserve a lot of things. But they are also the people who haven't put diddly shit into anything to deserve what they thought they deserved.

4. I also have seen how things have gone down hill by these people because of a few General Discharges, it was done to straighting the unit out, to see who we have active to the inactive. It gave more organization to the unit but many have disagreed about it. Sorry but that's how it's suppose to be and if you don't like it suck it up then or resign (well baiscally not because they basically did but didn't have the balls to put a Formal Resignation in).

5. We need to be more organized, do the things the right away, grow from our mistakes, take things more serious.

6. It's the same way as any other organization, i'll make an example:: My fire department. You don't get an officers spot because you want one, you have to earn it, you go and take courses, take special courses for being a officer, have experience in what your doing, to be really active more active then regular members and to prove to your members that you want to be in that position and to hold it. Also such as active status, we have elections to elect and appoint our line and civil officers. We go through a whole list to see which members are active and which members are inactive, also goes when we have to do our yearly dues yes we have to submit $5 to be a member have a volunteer organization, so you have it easy where a server is donated by 1 person and you get to play on it and invite your friends.

So it's an example how we operate the same, also the fire dept. we are a Para-Military organization meaning Rank structure same as in here with ranks, To give you an example Dinh for what you told me how you were going to Bonvell and he said shut up or whatever you don't go to him you go to your immediate officer. Such as in the fire dept. if i have a problem or a question i go up to my Lieutnant's -> then to our Captain -> then to our 2nd Assistant Chief -> then to our 1st Assistant Chief and then to our District Chief. >>>> So remember don't go right up to Bonvell with problems or any questions go up to your next highest rank in charge.

7. It disturbs me to see past members trying to grab as many people they know in this unit to come join there new unit and they bargain by making them a high ranking official with admin rights to the server. Why?, because they know if they make a new unit they're not going to have any one so they bribe them into special rights. I will guarantee you this that it's wrong for what they are doing and they had no reason to leave this unit but to make fools out of themselves, i am really disappointed with them mostly on telling people to join them and they can get a high rank, these people who went to make there own have really made me look at them and say wow look how stubborn they are and how they definitely didn't deserve to be a member in this Unit, good luck with your unit i hope you succeed.

We will promote you but it is your choice on how to get promoted, remember you have to work for it not just get it because you think your deserve it, if you think you deserve it ask us what you can do to help this Unit and how to be promoted.

8. Please remember we are trying to make this unit better, i want to see this unit succeed and make it a strong unit, there are many talented members and past members here and can really make a difference all it needs is time and improvement if you have the time and the Will power to do it then you will succeed in this unit and this unit itself will succeed too.

As you will see this is the New Year and i really want to see this unit move on to bigger and better things and to improve our organization and members. Just go with the flow before quitting or making a bad decision.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY SOLDIERS AND HAPPY NEWS YEARS TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE 97TH INFANTRY DIVISION, THE PAST MEMBERS, THE FRIENDS OF THE 97TH DIVISION AND THE DAY OF DEFEAT REALISM COMMUNITY.

Your's Truly
Mark W. Rosen

Last edited by Rosen97th on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL   PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:50 am

Bravo =]
Back to top Go down
Tallyn97th
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL   PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:39 am

id have to say Rosen, you truly earn more then your stay here in the 97th... I thank you for making this unit a better place, as well as more organized. Keep up the good work soldier. Very Happy
And... Happy New Years to you too!
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL   PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Agreed. Let's get 1-8 crackin! Happy New Year guys
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL   PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:14 pm

HAPPY NEW YEARS GREGOROOOOORYRYORYOROYOOORRYYYYY
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL   PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:07 pm

You too HartFAIL! haha <3
Back to top Go down
Jinn97th
Private
Private
Jinn97th

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL   PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Well said.
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL   PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:28 pm

:'( <---- single tear
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL   PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 pm

Good stuff Rosen. Lets start 2009 right. A new start.
Hope everyone's new years was fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL   PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:54 pm

the most exciting thing i did this new years was make that signature
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL   PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:56 pm

how... exciting lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL   PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL
Page 1 of 1