Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me. Empty
PostSubject: About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me.   About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:40 am

I just wanted to let people know if they have seen the recently posted reply on the 103rd about me being in the 29th.

One yes i was in the 29th, did i get 3 demerits in 30 days, yes i believe that was the first time when i joined. I had family issues that had to be taken care of before any game and it was an emergency where i spent 30 days in Florida visiting my Father who was sitting on his death bed with cancer spreading through his body. Whats more important a game or seeing my father before he died, yeah i think most of you are smart to know which one is better. I'm sorry i didn't have the time to post a LOA was i really thinking of that in the midst of what happened nope.

The second time is when Wilson gave me another chance, i was there more than a month, but was not that active. Did i want to be there yes i did but Real life is important then a game that others take seriously. I'm sorry i am not going to be living in the streets or not having a car to get to a job because i spent all my time on a computer game. So that is the real reason for what has happened the guy who said whatever he did is wrong for what he had said and for the comment about me being in there until they switched over was a mess up on my part i didn't put it the right way what i meant to say that i was in the 29th and was going to reapply but they switched to another game. I was rushing on what i was saying because i was going to miss a Fire Dept. drill if i was late so it was something that was accidentally put.

But with all this said i have learned from the past from what i did, Did i care about it then no because my life is more important than any game or realism unit on the PC. Did i learn a lot while i was in there yes i did. Did i look up to the 29th always. But remember life is more important you never know what tomorrow is going to bring that's why you live life to the fullest.

So now with the person calling me a wash out, i was the only Rosen in there and i was definitely not a washout i just had more important things in my life at the time than my dedication to the 29th and i am sorry for you not caring about that.

But anyways i just wanted everyone to know what had happened and what i meant to say the other night if some people had seen the comment the guest wrote. Yes i do have time in my life right now for this game, some of you remember me posting an resignation the reason was is because i didn't know if i had time for this unit but i decided to stick with it. Now i may say that in the future i really don't know what it brings but i sure know of right now it's looking good. But remember what i said LIFE is more important then this or any game and it goes with the people that are still in school right now, your life and your education is more important than a video game. This game will not put food on your table, this game will not pay your bills, your car insurance or even keeping your job. I just hope you will understand that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
Vandewalle [99th ID]

PostSubject: Re: About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me.   About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:55 am

And for those who care:
In the 29th you have two drills a week.
2 times you may post an drill excuse.
If you dont post one and you dont show up for the drill you get a demerit.
After 3 demerits of this kind, you are been deemed AWOL.
So they discharge you. This is what happend with Cpl. Rosen here.
He hadnt the time to post up a Drill Excuse as his story tells.
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me.   About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:02 pm

29th days.
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me.   About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:54 pm

I..... Miss them... they were truly a unit to respect in Day of Defeat and it is a shame they moved especially now that Realism is back and prosperous even through the thick and thin and with all this ridicule of new units.
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me.   About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:28 pm

It's chill man. No worries here. I do agree and I do go by that philosophy when it comes to this game. My school, family, and friends always comes before it. Hell, even basketball goes before it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me.   About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the comment that was post in the 103rd about me.
Page 1 of 1