Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The avatar that Rosen has.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A. Kim

The avatar that Rosen has. Empty
PostSubject: The avatar that Rosen has.   The avatar that Rosen has. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:40 am

I would like to know how you got that picture under your avatar. I'm trying to find it but I cant. I also would like to know how you make your siganture like that. Please respond to this ASAP Rosen.

Signed
SSgt. A. Kim
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

PostSubject: Re: The avatar that Rosen has.   The avatar that Rosen has. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:50 am

Ummm, well what i did was i looked through google for WW2 uniforms and some uniforms come up, i had one that had pretty much the showing of the side where the ribbons would go and where the side of the jacket comes out to show the patch. It is a really awesome. Though i do have to change the gun crosses on there because those are of an enlisted commissioned officer.

Also what do you mean signature?, lik on the bottom where the ribbons are as an signature?. Also i'll put my jacket up too, it does need upgrading though, because it's missing ribbons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
A. Kim

PostSubject: Re: The avatar that Rosen has.   The avatar that Rosen has. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Yes I would like to have the link to that uniform picture for the 17th, Also the ribbons as well. It would be great if you gave me the link toward those. Also that i would like to know how you put two pictures in a avatar.
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

PostSubject: Re: The avatar that Rosen has.   The avatar that Rosen has. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:16 am

A. Kim wrote:
Yes I would like to have the link to that uniform picture for the 17th, Also the ribbons as well. It would be great if you gave me the link toward those. Also that i would like to know how you put two pictures in a avatar.

Actually i don't know if you've been around but it's the 82nd now, not the 17th. Also i don't remember the site, all i have is my uniform outcome on my myspace from what i made so i cannot help you there. Also i really don't know how the Rank avatar is there i was not the one who set that up it was our former Staff Sergeant who had done that, all i did was use the actual profile avatar to put it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
A. Kim

PostSubject: Re: The avatar that Rosen has.   The avatar that Rosen has. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:22 am

Well yes, I do know about the 82nd now. I was trying to find it for the Able Company of 82nd. I would only like to know what you typed in the google for that result.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The avatar that Rosen has.   The avatar that Rosen has. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The avatar that Rosen has.
Page 1 of 1