Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!

Go down 
+2
Bonvell97th
gregory
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! Empty
PostSubject: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:53 pm

I'm trying to think of games that I am going to ask for for Xmas. I like RPG's, action adventure, and first-person shooters. So name some new games that are amazing. I've already beaten Fable 2 and Fallout 3. I've heard about Farcry 2 but I'd like some feedback if anyone has played it. I'm already asking for Left 4 Dead. I'm also asking for the new Prince of Persia for 360. So any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:41 pm

CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Yep, CoD is the BEST!
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:26 pm

Eh I don't know. I like Call of Duty 4 still. I don't see a need to buy the new one
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:09 pm

i was in love with CoD 4 too..

then i preordered the beta.. and was like OMG THIS IS EVEN BETTER,,

havent played CoD 4 since
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:41 pm

Still probably going to just play COD 4. Any other suggestions though?

Any good RPGS?
Back to top Go down
Streets97th
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:24 pm

get gears of war 2 or fallout 3
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:25 pm

You obviously didn't read my original post. i said i already beat fallout 3
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:40 am

yo, greg im 70% through far cry 2, its a rpg... shooter... action adventure all mixed into one, its REAAALLLLY good i say ask for it man its excellent.
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:17 am

Alright yeah I was thinking about that one. It sounds pretty tight. Its an RPG too? How so just wondering? And do you need to have played the first Far Cry to understand the story in Far Cry 2?
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:32 am

i need to get me a new fucking game system
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:48 pm

My bro has Fallout 3... looks fun.. but i hate games wear your scavaging for ammo, food, plus that game reminds me of like doom or half life or even some hao part.s.. monsters popping out and getting in ur face..
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:24 pm

Yeah I beat Fallout 3. It was awesome. I think the main story could have had more of an antagonist but it was still a very oddly realistic game and it was made really well. So much fun
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:04 pm

yea... kudos to the developers.... did he find his dad?? thats why he left vault 101 right?
Back to top Go down
Tallyn97th
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:07 pm

hey greg, you ever play Oblivion the Elder Scrolls IV? its an awesome first-person midi-eval time based RPG.

or you can get Team Fortress 2 and ill own you in that too Very Happy

Last edited by Tallyn97th on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:07 pm

get tetris
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:52 pm

yeah greg far cry 2 is absolutely nothing like the first far cry except in name, far cry 1 was in a tropical jungle with mutants running everywhere, far cry 2 your in africa you pick your character and you can choose what missions to take and shit like that, its not open like fallout but it is open and the graphics make me drool. I dunno about left 4 dead though, if your buying it for computer and playing it with friends maybe, but buying it for 360 wasnt worth it for me
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:16 pm

nah. get tetris
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:17 am

Bonvell97th wrote:
yea... kudos to the developers.... did he find his dad?? thats why he left vault 101 right?

Yeah he finds him at about 2/3 of the way through the main quest. The ending kind of sucks though.
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:18 am

Hartfeil97th wrote:
yeah greg far cry 2 is absolutely nothing like the first far cry except in name, far cry 1 was in a tropical jungle with mutants running everywhere, far cry 2 your in africa you pick your character and you can choose what missions to take and shit like that, its not open like fallout but it is open and the graphics make me drool. I dunno about left 4 dead though, if your buying it for computer and playing it with friends maybe, but buying it for 360 wasnt worth it for me

Really? Hmmm ok. Well I'll probably ask for it for my computer then. And yeah I think I'm pretty sure going to get Far Cry 2. Sounds sick
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:20 am

Tallyn97th wrote:
hey greg, you ever play Oblivion the Elder Scrolls IV? its an awesome first-person midi-eval time based RPG.

or you can get Team Fortress 2 and ill own you in that too Very Happy

Yeah I played Oblivion and then made the mistake of watching my other friend who was playing it get to the end and saw the ending. So I stopped after that since it wasn't really worth it. REALLY fun game though. I love all of the Elder Scrolls games. And my friend on my floor here in the dorms has Team Fortress 2 and I play it a little. I suck though. You're definitely going to need to give me some tips if I get it and play with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:30 pm

hey i have a cod4 on a steam account
but my comp does not run it would someone like to trade it for a game???
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:05 pm

negative
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:44 pm

I still say get tetris
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:07 am

mmm tetris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!   Games For Xmas- Help Gregory! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games For Xmas- Help Gregory!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next