Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuletime Donation?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

Yuletime Donation? Empty
PostSubject: Yuletime Donation?   Yuletime Donation? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:04 pm

Hey guys... currently the server has baout... oh lets say 4 weeks left.. currently the accoutn balance is $0..

I might.. might be bale to get money.. but its slim righ tnow.. no credit card.. adn no cash to ask the parents to use there credit card..

if we (threw multiple donations) get around 30 bucks. it will hold us over for another monh.. so liek 7-8 weeks... and I will haev money by then..

even a $5 donation will be fantastic... and I am going to switch servers... same ocmpany.. but a new account... because my friend is sharing one with me.. and 5 bucks is missing on the account.. so i amjsut gunan get us a new oen..

i will compy all the folders.. so smae plaugins.. admin.. everythign will be on it... I will post new IP when i get enough cash to purchase one.. if we can buy one right now... we can use it for a second (private) server... and then when the private goes down... we will haev the main one to use..

thanks guys..
*Salute*

Sincerely,
Captain M. Bonvell
Back to top Go down

Yuletime Donation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuletime Donation?   Yuletime Donation? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:09 am

if we do get a new server...

is it possible we put it in like dallas texas?

cause putting it in new york is killing me all over from cailfornia
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

Yuletime Donation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuletime Donation?   Yuletime Donation? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:55 am

keep it in new york! it would kill me if it was in texas
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

Yuletime Donation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuletime Donation?   Yuletime Donation? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:59 am

and man I told you I'd like to donate as soon as I had some cash but this time of the year the only thing flying outta my pockets is moths.
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

Yuletime Donation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuletime Donation?   Yuletime Donation? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:18 am

alright.. if I were to move it.. it'd be in chicago.. that gives fair ping for western and eastern..

but th eproblem is that the new york servers are cheaper.. nto cuz ping wise..

unless osmeone wants to pitch in the extra money.. its gunan stay in ny.. sorry..
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

Yuletime Donation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuletime Donation?   Yuletime Donation? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:05 am

Hey i understand you have a few weeks, like i said once i can get hired if i ever do because of this shitty economy i would definitely donate money to you. Just wondering how much did you pay for the server slots and which company, just wondering, because have you ever looks around for others that might be cheaper, also have you heard of clanservers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

Yuletime Donation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuletime Donation?   Yuletime Donation? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:23 pm

This is the cheapest.. yes they arent the best ping..

but do to having soo many servers... they can provide lower prices..

every place is either the same price.. or more expensive..

i go threw gameservers.. the 20 slot for $20 threw the new york/new jersey location..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuletime Donation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuletime Donation?   Yuletime Donation? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuletime Donation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Civilian Headquarters :: Public Chat-
Jump to: