Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our history?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinn97th
Private
Private
Jinn97th

Our history? Empty
PostSubject: Our history?   Our history? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:52 pm

Should make something about the unit Razz
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

Our history? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our history?   Our history? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:41 pm

as in the actual dod unit?
Back to top Go down
Jinn97th
Private
Private
Jinn97th

Our history? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our history?   Our history? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:15 pm

Ayup.
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

Our history? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our history?   Our history? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:28 pm

OH BOY

well it all started with these retarded captain named... WATKINS dun dun DUNNN!

i could try to make it but ill need some help from plaugher and stewart, since their the only ones other than me who have been here from the start
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

Our history? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our history?   Our history? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:55 pm

ok well originally the 97th was the 100th, but it had this horrible captain watkins, who complained about everything and had a higher voice than an 8 year old, at that time saylors was the 100th's FSgt, and mercy was 2Lt, volt was 1Lt (i was only PFC :'( ) anyways. Everyone basically decided that watkins was like the worst captain ever and saylors created the 97th Infantry division Hooah

Unfortunately days later Saylors fell down a well never to be seen again, he was gone for like 3 months and plaugher ended up being decided as the units newly appointed Captain, (i was a TSgt, then) with mercy being 1Lt and our old friend Bautista being the second. The unit kind of stayed this way for a month or two, with me and stew being MSgt eventually and ray being FSgt.

Then i Recruited a guy named minor, who was your regular cal dod people ridiculously good at the game, me him and stewart started the Tpg clan crK`, which was basically the units TPG clan, with Stew, Minor, Plaugher, and I making up the teams, (unfortunately we sucked... Hard.) a guy named Raines joined the unit and minor had a fight with him and banned him because minor knew he had hacked in the past, i was going to give him a demerit for banning a soldier in the 97th without any actual proof of anything, and he raged and quit the unit, ending crK`

When minor left, Ray left with him and they started a unit (i dont remember which one it is atm) and it started all this unneccessary crap that im not going to get into right now. With them gone, and saylors down his well, bautista basically disapeared as well, and eventually it came to be that me and stewart became lieutennants with plaugher being the Cpt still

eventually summer ended and i had to quit the unit because of high school and bitchy parents and girlfriend, eventually mercy went LOA and Stew had to quit for the same reason as me, Lee went all lee about it, Bonvell joined, then i rejoined, about this time bonvell had made his way up to Cpt with Tallyn as his right hand man, this was after plaugher stepped down as Cpt and became SSgt.
Tallyn started creating maps like 97th_HQ and 97th_Streets and basically here we are,

i decided not getting into the goucher storie. Fucking prick
plaugher or stew if i missed anything tell me

anyways there you go jinn, thats basically what has gone down in the 97th Infantry Division

-Nathan Hartfeil
97th Infantry
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

Our history? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our history?   Our history? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

Our history? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our history?   Our history? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:43 pm

trust me... it was
Back to top Go down
Tallyn97th
Honorable Discharge

Our history? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our history?   Our history? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:59 pm

wow hearty... i guess its pretty funny how we got started now isnt it?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

Our history? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our history?   Our history? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:51 pm

indeed
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

Our history? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our history?   Our history? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:02 am

hahah, oh and goucher was a tool who helped put maps on the server, i was in charge of bct then
anywho, i made a bct map for us and i asked him to add it but AND I QUOTE "not now man that takes like 15 minutes and im playing on the zombie server ill do it in a couple days"
well i got angry because i was doing BCT the next day and told him to do it, he cussed at me a couple of time so i gave him a demerit. He freaked out got rid of my admin refused to give it back for a couple of days when i was 2Lt... fucking retard.. anyways he had a demerit but the way he acted he more than deserved a discharge he quit and his brother A goucher, kind of a whiney kid but still i decent guy ended up leaving with him. He came into our server a month ago acting all friendly trying to be my friend i denied him and drove him out of the server with shinanagans and it was good times.

thats the goucher story i didnt really want to get into before
Back to top Go down
Sudbeck97th
Private First Class
Private First Class

Our history? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our history?   Our history? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:49 am

rofl thats some funny shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjsudbeck
Sponsored content

Our history? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our history?   Our history? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our history?
Page 1 of 1