Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discharge, December 27th

Go down 
+4
gregory
Bonvell97th
Tallyn97th
Crowley
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

Discharge, December 27th Empty
PostSubject: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:55 pm

The Following People have been Discharged due to inactivity

Cpl. Minh
PFC Plaugher
PFC Foshey
PFC Peyatt
PFC Gunzy
Pvt. Cavallo

If any of you wish to re-enlist in one months time you may do so if you can promise us you can be active.

Discharge, December 27th SgtC
Back to top Go down
Tallyn97th
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:59 am

um... ive seen foshey and PFC plaugher on within the past week...
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:10 am

that may be true, they are on every once and awhile but, where are they on the forums? Where are they when it comes to meetings? They drift in and out, play when they are on, and these kinds of people are people we don't need, if they want to re-enlist in 2 weeks time and they can promise us they will be more active then they can do so. We don't have time for inactive people.
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:46 am

I'm going to have to take Crowley's side on this one. We haev been talking bnd we really need ot make this more serious.

Tallyn.. Im sorry I missed your PM... if you get on today.. pm me.. i really need to tlak to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:48 pm

Thats bull I fricken play every day, its Crowley i never see on. I think ive only seen him twice. If this doesnt change , then @!%$ the 97th. If this is a simple mistake then disregard.
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:57 pm

Foshey I see you on maybe 3-4 times a week.. adn maybe 1-2 times a week in our server tops..

And I only see you ont he forums if it regards you or is super duper important..

You could very wel be on alot mroe then I see..

But it wouldnt be a bad idea to play with us more...
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:20 am

foshey this is one of the first posts I've seen you do here on the forums. You don't see me? You want to talk to most of the guys here and ask them how much they see me on at lest the forums, vent or in steam? Don't take it the wrong way, it's not like your permanently banned from the unit its a discharge in which you can re-enlist in two weeks time. You want to blame this all on me because I'm taking action, then do what you wish. I asked for approval of this list before I posted it. So get your facts 100% straight before you decide to post something for most likely the first time on these forums bud.
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:20 am

Stop arguing. You guys are probably just on at different times in the day. It's not an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sudbeck97th
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:07 am

fohley i have never ever ever ever seen you on so dont go trash talkin crowley... hes on more than ANYONE!!!!!!! i meen anyone.. so dont get it twisted son
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjsudbeck
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:02 pm

Not me.. =]
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Same goes with me Foshey, last night was probually one of the most times i've seen you on. Like Crowley said come back in two weeks, you won't be denied, but seriously, if you want to be in this unit then step up to the plate like some of us and help us improve this unit. I'm sorry if you think the unit is fine where it stand, you have many people working there ass off to improve things.

Remember this is only a game?, yes it may be a game and you can come on as much or as less as you want but remember it's your choice to be in a unit, if you just want to come on and play some DoD and not do anything then don't be in a Unit or Clan because even though it's a game a Unit does have obligations, yes not as much as the real world thing but when you join something it's an obligation to be part of it.

Now like Crowley said come back in two weeks you already have me wanting you back but one commitment must be made that your active for the Forums (how hard is it to make a small post with in a few minutes? = not hard at all), Come to meetings and your Assigned squad drill a week. If you can do that your fine in my opinion, but you come back in two weeks and do jack shit like you were then DON'T COME BACK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:37 pm

You know what, besides a couple of you tallyn, mohn, bonvell, lee, crowley( which i didnt mean any disrespect ) To all the others, come on whenever I was on the serv you just goofed around bullshiting not following orders , tking, taking forever to get your shit together, after all that, it took all the fun out of the realism.It shouldnt take a hour to actually get playing. I dont know about you guys, but i work fulltime, take care of kids, and still try to get on as much as i can. So when I get on I dont want to be dickin with a bunch of senseless imature nonsense. And another thing If your going to discharge anyone dont make a big deal out of it in front of the whole server. Its real disrespectful. It should be handled better..Its too bad .You will see me around and not with 97th tags...and for the real members get a hold of me.......for the rest SHOOT ya later......."salute"
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:14 pm

Foshey97th wrote:
You know what, besides a couple of you tallyn, mohn, bonvell, lee, crowley( which i didnt mean any disrespect ) To all the others, come on whenever I was on the serv you just goofed around bullshiting not following orders , tking, taking forever to get your shit together, after all that, it took all the fun out of the realism.It shouldnt take a hour to actually get playing. I dont know about you guys, but i work fulltime, take care of kids, and still try to get on as much as i can. So when I get on I dont want to be dickin with a bunch of senseless imature nonsense. And another thing If your going to discharge anyone dont make a big deal out of it in front of the whole server. Its real disrespectful. It should be handled better..Its too bad .You will see me around and not with 97th tags...and for the real members get a hold of me.......for the rest SHOOT ya later......."salute"

Ha Ha ok, like you don't even know me, i never seen you in the server or even realismed with you, if i did i might have something better to say, sorry if i sounded like a dick up above but it was the truth, how about posting on the forums? that takes less then 2 minutes to do.

Oh yeah thanks for contradicting yourself up above saying that don't make a big deal out of it in front of the server (I think you meant to say Forums) well excuse me bud i'm not the one who said"" I quote

Quote :
Thats bull I fricken play every day, its Crowley
i never see on. I think ive only seen him twice. If this doesnt change
, then @!%$ the 97th.
If this is a simple mistake then disregard.

What the hell is that, yeah sounds lik someone has there head up someones ass because you didn't even know what you wrote before you posted the post i quoted all the way up top.

Hey Foshey DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT!!!!!!............. *Salute*

I believe that took me 3 minutes to write, is that hard for you or are you lazy????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:25 pm

Go figure...................you know what I think im still gonna use the tags just for the hell of it.
Cpl Pile of [97th ID]sexy
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:01 pm

DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL FROM THE BIG GUY. WELL HERE IT IS SMARTASS

Oh yeah you talk about this unit being disorganized, well what do you think were trying to improve, and assholes like yourself are those ones who were making it Disorganized.

Good Luck On Your Journey, Soldier!!!. You can re-apply on the 10th of January 2009

Happy New Years too. lol!

Last edited by Rosen97th on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:20 pm

First of all Rosen its PFC, Secondly Rosen I expected more of you then to banter on over and over in this thread you were promoted to Cpl. for a reason don't let that change. Foshey this was not ment as a big deal or to start trouble It was simply us taking action because we are trying to get this unit on track and your name just one of the ones that were in this list. If you don't want to handle this maturely then that is your choice.

As for Gregory this wasn't an arguement. This was us laying down the rules. If you were on more and communicated with Cpt. Bonvell or myself you would see what direction we were going in.
Thats all I have to say about this. Everyone needs to act their age and move on.
Back to top Go down
Sudbeck97th
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:40 pm

lol why cant w3 all just get along.......... rofl
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjsudbeck
Plaugher97th
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Plaugher97th

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Im with Crowley on this. Its useless to go back and forth like this. Come on guys have respect for yourselves for god sake. Unless you have something positive or neutral to add, just keep it to yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:17 pm

shit guys was this necessary, if you get discharged then we have a reason for it and most likely its a good reason. So stop complaining and stop argueing about something thats not going to change
Back to top Go down
Tallyn97th
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:41 pm

Foshey97th wrote:

yay... i was mentioned FIRST!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
this day will be remembered as TALLYN'S FIRST STAND!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:44 pm

i wonder what your last stand will be like
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:08 pm

Him in a corner of a building with only 1 entrance, holding a bazooka... staring at the ceiling until one of us walks in..
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:12 pm

oh god tallyn you dont take this game that seriously right? RIGHT?!?!? LIFE DOESNT WORK THAT WAY
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:24 pm

yeah your right.. life doesnt work that way.. u can shoot the floor or the wall.. and still kill people.. =]
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:16 am

I was referring the Rosen and Foshey arguing. I pretty just posted that to stop them from arguing. I don't see what the attitude is for...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discharge, December 27th   Discharge, December 27th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discharge, December 27th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next