Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh]

Go down 
5 posters

Should monh go to Sgt.
Yes
self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_vote_lcap29%self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
No
self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_vote_lcap71%self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] Empty
PostSubject: self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh]   self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:11 pm

I wanna demote myself to Sgt. because
1. people dont really respect me the way my rank is
2. lots of ppl are saying i am immature and i dont act like one
3. some ppl are sayin i dont deserve that rank.
4. ppl also say i am not that active for a MSgt

so yea, i wanna ask if i can demote myself to Sgt. and let some1 else get the rank that deserves it more.
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh]   self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:34 pm

dude.. to be honest..

why should people respect you if you always mess around. .set bad examples adn what not..

you earn peoples respect.. what haev you done to earn anything??

also.. with such a high rank.. you should hjave more responsibilities.. and you dont ask to do anyhting or even make an attempt..
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

PostSubject: Re: self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh]   self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Monh, when you were in the Vent tonight no one said to step down to being a Sgt., at least i didn't hear that.

Dude you are 50/50 something you do right and others you don't, it's not just you, please don't think everyone is ganging up on you, your not the only person seriously. Just like Lee they told him what they expected of him, he took the decision to leave on his own, no one forced him to do that.

Just like no one is forcing you to demote yourself, personally and technically i think you can't do that.

I have read some older forums that had belonged to the 97th before Captain Bonvell was a member and remember see that someone said they got you the promotion to MSgt. and you told them that you worked for it. Well i am sure you worked for it then but how about now?, why don't you use that phrase and work for it, please do.

I would hate to see you leave Monh, there so much this unit can do but it needs some effort and some people haven't shown it.

Last edited by Rosen97th on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31

PostSubject: Re: self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh]   self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:14 am

well seems to be, bonvell doesnt think i need to be here, looks like he is real angry at me. i mean i dont think ill leave this unit, cause i started dod from this unit and i will stay in this unit, but ther are some ppl right now that are really tickn me off.
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh]   self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:18 am

I dont think that monh.. im not angry at you..

all i am saying is the standards are being raised and you either have to rise to the occassion or.....

thats all im gunna say.
Back to top Go down
Jinn97th
Private
Private
Jinn97th

PostSubject: Re: self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh]   self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:38 am

Bah. Monh, you recruit more than most others I've seen (or at least try to), and you make the server fun.

Those are good qualities- as is the fact that you do your best when its something you agree with/believe in. But, truthfully, I'm not sure you have what it takes to be a good MSgt.

Now, I don't think you should step down- but I think, honestly, that you are too nice to be a MSgt.

A MSgt. is responsible for keeping everyone in line, and needs to be a mean son of a bitch. That just isn't you. Or really, many in this unit. Give it a whirl though, and try your hand at being an asshole Razz

You're more of an officerish type guy, to me, anyway- a good planner and delegate who can design stuff. Its the Sgts that need to threaten, bully, and beat to get shit done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh]   self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:59 am

All I gotta say is that u should stay MSgt. Because u do deserve it IDK if my word counts in this unit especially since i try to say something and the response I always here is "Did i ask u?"well any ways all i gotta say is that u do deserve it..
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh]   self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:32 pm

Just listen to the feedback people give you and apply to it what you're doing a little. Don't step down man. You deserve your rank and don't let anyone who barely knows you convince you otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Streets97th
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh]   self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Dude mohn you dont need to step down your one of the only people who have been in this unit since the begining and you help people see that the 97th can be fun and that there is time to have fun. MSgt is a rank you deserve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh]   self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

self Demotion, MSgt. to Sgt. [Monh]
Page 1 of 1