Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinh Resignition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Dinh Resignition Empty
PostSubject: Dinh Resignition   Dinh Resignition I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:47 pm

Name: Dinh

Reason: I want to explore the DoD Community and I can't as a Private in the 97th. *Salute*
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

Dinh Resignition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinh Resignition   Dinh Resignition I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:32 pm

I see you started the 103rd dude. Don't give us some bullshit "I want to explore the DoD Community". Just tell everyone straight. There's nothing wrong with it at all. I've known you along time and I know you're a good player. Good luck with the unit and keep it touch with all of us
Back to top Go down

Dinh Resignition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinh Resignition   Dinh Resignition I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:09 pm

Exactly, that is what I'm saying I do want to explore the DoD Community. I'm a Private in the 97th, so I dont really need to do anything. So, now as a Cpt., I have to.
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

Dinh Resignition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinh Resignition   Dinh Resignition I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:15 pm

Well good luck Dinh, hope all goes well for your unit.

*Salute*
Back to top Go down

Dinh Resignition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinh Resignition   Dinh Resignition I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:17 pm

Thanks Crowley *Salute*
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

Dinh Resignition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinh Resignition   Dinh Resignition I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:20 pm

No worries, stay in touch
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

Dinh Resignition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinh Resignition   Dinh Resignition I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:45 pm

Alright.. 1 good luck dinh

2. Your one of the people i thought didn twant to do anyhting.. all you had to do is ask.. what can i do around here to help.. but you just stayed mellow and just hcilled..

3. this is not an honorable discharge.. nothing agaisnt you.. but its not qualified fo an honroable..
its a general discharge..

4. haev fun.. hoep we keep in touch..
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

Dinh Resignition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinh Resignition   Dinh Resignition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:47 pm

I would have to agree with Bonvell on what he had said.

There were many opportunities for you and many others to improve skills and to get promoted and all. Also to do thing you have to ask not just wait around to be given something to do, being a leader doesn't mean just standing there waiting for someone to give you a chance a leader is someone who stands up and does it for him and others and isn't ask to do the objectives.

good luck with your clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
Sponsored content

Dinh Resignition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinh Resignition   Dinh Resignition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinh Resignition
Page 1 of 1