Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting - Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

Meeting - Changes Empty
PostSubject: Meeting - Changes   Meeting - Changes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Alright well I know I wasn't personally at the meeting, as I heard many weren't so I've decided to post all the new changes here just so you all can know, without us all having to get together to discuss this.

1a. Weapon Restrictions. All Pvts will be now officially using the M1 Garand and K 98 ONLY. PFC's use First 2 rifles.. Cpl's use those + Smgs. Sgt's use everything.
1b. If your a Squad leader under the rank of Sgt. you are excused from wep. restrictions. Assistant SL's can use the permissions one above there current status, unless given full access by there SL or officer.

2. Rank. Everyone is to address anyone higher rank of them by their rank. These people earned their ranks they deserve to have it heard by people below them.

3. Saluting, Saluting will slightly be changed.. to make things more easier and better looking.. This is how my very old old unit did it and its only a small change. You still salute when you enter and leave.. but only the highest rank will salute back.. So if Cpl. Hartfeil, PFC Kurm, and Pvt. Jinn are in the server, and a Private joins... he will salute.. and only Hartfeil will salute back. Only EXCEPTION is when an OFFICER JOINS... then everyone int he server will salute..
Saluting soldiers and officers from other unnits are optional.. if you respect them.. salute back.. if you dont.. stay quite..

4. Forums, When theirs an enlistment post, demerit post what ever. Unless its truly necessary we don't need everyone coming n and giving their two cents because 9 times out of 10 it just turns into a whole new thread about a different subject. Also some people when they have a problem with the forums or something they post a topic, That's something you really should be private messaging about to one of the NCO's about. That's why we are here.

5. Strictness. As you can tell we are going down a serious road. Which means we aren't going to be accepting bullshit excuses for missing meeting, or drills. Demerits will be given out. If you get 3, a discharge in which you can re-enlist in 2 weeks time.

We are sticking to these rules so we want to see all you guys following these rules, and setting a good example for when we do start accepting recruits.

Meeting - Changes RC Meeting - Changes MMB
Back to top Go down

Meeting - Changes
Page 1 of 1