Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enlistment- Angel 1-7-09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel97th

Enlistment- Angel 1-7-09 Empty
PostSubject: Enlistment- Angel 1-7-09   Enlistment- Angel 1-7-09 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:13 am

Real First and Last Name: Cory Chuppa

Name You Play Under: DARKangel

Time zone: PST

Do you have a mic: Yes

Realism experience: 3Yrs

Have you been in any other Units: 36th air, 1st acd, RAF Reg, and like 3others that i cant rem the names from

If so which ones and what rank: usualy the unit would go out once i woudl hit the rank of Sgt

Which 97th member recruited you: i thoguht on my own of jining but who helped out with it was 1 Lt. tallyn if i am correct and Cpl. rosem or sumthing like that, sry I am trying to do this by heart.

Dedication to the unit: I and the brothers of this unit will agree and compromise with what is to be done. I will uphold the right of this disicion to be a 97th Rct.(or Rec.) and become the new and improved soldier for America. Any man who falls and/or has been shot or wounded will not be left behind. We will take him in our arms in sacrifice. To be able to save One life u must Sacrifice your own to save many. HOOA! (not sure what ur yell is)

Questions:can my last name be changed to Angel? so basicly my first name would be Cory and last Angel? pweeze xD

Comments:
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment- Angel 1-7-09   Enlistment- Angel 1-7-09 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:37 am

Enlistment- Angel 1-7-09 APPROVED

Thank you for enlisting in the 97th Infantry Division.

You may change your name to Rec. C. Angel [97th ID]. Your name has been changed to Angel97th here on the forums, The Password has been unchanged.

You are required to remain a Recruit for 10 days and you must complete BCT within the first 7.

You must immediately go to this enlistment thread and reply to it stating simply:
Checking In.

This will let us know that you are aware of when your Basic Training is.

As of now, you are limited to using the Rifleman Class due to your rank. Please salute officers, and when you enter/leave our server.

Read the "Recruit Handbook Pt.1 & Pt.2" to learn what you will need to know to pass Basic Training at
https://97thid.forumotion.com/97th-rules-f21/

If you have any questions contact me directly as I am the Commanding Officer and am here to answer any questions you might have.
My steam account is mikebonvell
My Email Address is mikey.b14@hotmail.com

Please keep active on our server and forums, and good luck in basic.

P.S. Yes you can haev the lst name Angel. Only because in real life I do know someone with that last name. .therefore it is a real sur-name.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Angel97th

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment- Angel 1-7-09   Enlistment- Angel 1-7-09 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:22 pm

checking in sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enlistment- Angel 1-7-09   Enlistment- Angel 1-7-09 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enlistment- Angel 1-7-09
Page 1 of 1