Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Changes To Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

New Changes To Forums Empty
PostSubject: New Changes To Forums   New Changes To Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:24 am

Ok members, I've changed a few things within the forums. We no longer will be holding discussions in the Announcement thread. That will be for official announcement only posted by Officers only and moderators. There was a category made for General Chat, which might be bumped down to 97th Headquarters category instead of adding another category. We now have Squads sections which things will be posted there, there will be very limited postings in there, things will change in there though. We also have a Checking In section so when we do check in's we do it there. I will also be making a Category so when someone makes an Event posting in Calendars it will go directly go to the event category.

We need to change things around, we need officers to step up to the plate, it's not just them because i can tell you now that they have put the effort into this unit and the members now do have to step up. There are no more bullshit excuses, If you say your going to be at a drill, meeting or match you will be there if your not you will get a demerit and a zooklap. If you think this is to much for you then i advise you to take your 97th tags off, deleted yourself from the forums and resign from the unit if you think this is too much. BELIEVE ME this ain't much at all. I am switching the Enlistment section soon i will be putting a Free Form up on the main website so when users want to enlist they will fill out the form on the main website and it will send it to the Enlistment section of these forums. If you know any friends, family members that like to play games or have played on your account and want an account message me, if i have the money i will go the extra step to get them an account BUT!!!!!!!! there's obligations towards it, they will have to be active in the unit and not just get the account to go join some other unit. I will spend my time to make this unit good, i will step up more into the plate to make sure this unit is Successful.

I will also be asking for some new awards and ribbons. Trust me the ones we have now aren't good and are very limited. I would like to make an awards and ribbons for members who recruit the most or have recruited people come on people it ain't that hard to recruit new members. Look how the 103rd is doing they made there unit in a month and there almost at just about the same number of members we have here, obvisously there doing something write.

Reach out to other realism units, post on there forums, bring more people to the website. Makes us look good. Be friendly to others, don't be an asshole unless there an asshole back, REMEMBER Give them the respect if there giving you the respect. If not then tell them to go fuck themselves.

Any confratations with other units please tell us.

Anyways there will be a lot changed and i will make sure of it. I don't care how i will do it but i will do it.

Remember i am making an effort to make this unit a better place and to make it as much fun as possible but you also need to step up and make an effort, it's not hard as some say it is, it really ain't take's only a few minutes or an hour or two. Believe i put a lot of effort into this unit as much as possible enough that i keep saying why am i still here helping it's because i want to, because i don't give up easily as others do. BE PATIENT that's all you need to do. When i say i give time i do. Right now this ain't a good time for me, i have a job but not as good as i need it to be, i've been looking for jobs everyday and still do but the time i do for this unit could lead me more time to look for jobs and have more of a life then what i am doing now but no i am sacrificing time to help out so please be there, help out, be a member. No one said that you had to devote your life to this unit but When you are enlisted you at least have the obligation to post a few and be active on the server and some matches when ever you can.

Remember what i said if you say your going to be there then be there. If you do say your going to be there and you don't show up at all i will give you a demerit and make you do a zook lap. I don't care if you don't like it then Fuck You, Get Out Now before my foot goes up your ass. So remember give some effort, it doesn't have to be a lot but at least some as others are doing.

Also when we have scheduled matches and drill you will be obligated to say Checking In so we know your going to be there, If not say You cannot make it, How fucking hard is it to post a quick post saying i cannot make it then rather not post anything and get a demerit.

It's your choice people if you want to be here then go ahead if not the door is always opened but don't worry i'll give you a little help with my foot if i have too.

Well that's it for now, it's 5:22am and it's a shame i spend all my time since 7:00pm making updates and making sure things are going to change. I have to wake up in like 3 hours if i get called in to work since it is snowing, it's not good roughing around with Equipment when tired. Remember i am giving the effort so you should at least give some too.

Peace out my fellow member and remember something small can always come out big.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31

New Changes To Forums
Page 1 of 1