Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signing Off

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sudbeck97th
Private First Class
Private First Class

Signing Off Empty
PostSubject: Signing Off   Signing Off I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:47 pm

aight guys well i guess this is were i sign off...... going to jail in the morning. but its been good guys. make sure your all around still when i get out.... 6 months....

peace out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjsudbeck
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

Signing Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing Off   Signing Off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:00 am

Take er easy bro. I'll be around when you get out
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

Signing Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing Off   Signing Off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:28 am

You will be missed sudbeck you were a good guy and it was a shame we didn't get to lead squad 1 side by side.
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

Signing Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing Off   Signing Off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:44 am

Good luck man...
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

Signing Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing Off   Signing Off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Darn, i missed it. I'm sorry man, i seen your IM on Steam when i came home i was out on a fire dept. call when you sent it to me. I was hoping you would be on much later tonight but unfortunetly you were off by the time i got home from court and fire department drills. I'm gonna miss you dude, it's been good playing with you on the servers, scrimming with you,drilling with you and just having some normal chats.. Take care dude and remember it's only 6 months and it could be shorter.

I was tired last night i wrote that part up there last night but never submitted it Sad Sad, now i am sad because i didn't get to say good bye officially to you.

Then i just got home from work tonight being out in the cold for 14 hours straight and so i am beat, really tired as hell. I hope you can read this in Jail if your allowed too. Anyways good luck Sudbeck and i'll write to you and if i am ever in the area i will stop by to say hello.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
Sudbeck97th
Private First Class
Private First Class

Signing Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing Off   Signing Off I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:41 am

its aight rosen IM BAAAAAAACK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjsudbeck
Sponsored content

Signing Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing Off   Signing Off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signing Off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 97th Headquarters :: 97th Announcements-
Jump to: