Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARNING::: For these 4 Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

WARNING::: For these 4 Members Empty
PostSubject: WARNING::: For these 4 Members   WARNING::: For these 4 Members I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:13 pm

For these 4 97th ID members your are on thin ice right now. Do you know what happens when thin ice breaks you go through it and that's the worst thing to be at that level.

I am advising you to be more active, post a little bit more on the forums show up to Drills, Company Meetings and other 97th ID events. If you are unable to make them i would like to see a Not Available status either in LOA's or the Announcement section of the event that was posted.

This is a warning and warning only, the next time it will be a demerit, after that it will be a zook lap, then a demerit again following a zook lap and so on. If you get any Demerits after your third one you will be Discharged from the 97th Infantry Division for In-Activity. If you think this is harsh then you must have never been in any other units because you would have been discharged a while ago.

PFC Streets
Pvt. Jinn
Pvt. Hart
Pvt. Leonardo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31

WARNING::: For these 4 Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 97th Headquarters :: 97th Announcements-
Jump to: