Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Rules-ish...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

New Rules-ish... Empty
PostSubject: New Rules-ish...   New Rules-ish... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:55 pm

Alright.. here they are.. same as before, im jsut reposting it so everyone knows and isnt confused or anything

Because...... it seems the new recruits know them better than everyone else..

Saluting: You salute when you "join or leave", when an officer joins, or when someone joins and your the highest rank in the server... Only reasoning im restating this is when anyone joins now.. everyone is saluting.. and that shouldnt happen unless they are an officer...

Weapon restrictions.... I'd relaly liek to take these seriously....... Rec- Garand+K98 - NO PTU Pvt- Garand+Carbine+k98+k43- Can ask PTU

PFC First 2 rifles and Smg's - Thompsoon, Greasegun, mp40, sten

Cpl- Evetything except Sniper and Machine gun

Sgt- Everything

Note- You cannot gran permission to use a gun if you cannot use that gun yourself.. ie. A cpl cannot grant a pfc use of a Sniper... he cannot use it himself
Rec's cannot ask for PTU.. they are stuck with garand k98
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

New Rules-ish... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rules-ish...   New Rules-ish... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Well i've said it before and i am sure you've heard it from Plaugher too that Weapon Restrictions are not fun. Especially when someone pays for the game. I use to like Weapon Restricts but i realized the point Plaugher was making.

But it seems were still going in that direction. Why is it that it's ranked wised. I really think it should be school wise. You have to go for special training to use the gun. Such as a Pvt. ask's he wants to go do a Heavy course with Hartfeil. Hartfeil shows him everything about the Heavy, shows him how to fire it, keep it from bouncing everywhere, shows him the best spots to use the heavy etc.,etc. I don't think it should just be giving to jusr rank wise. Seriously, i mean yes rank wise but!!!!!. Anyone could go to the Weapontry School to earn there title with the guns. This would be good to earn Markmanship Badges and all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

New Rules-ish... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rules-ish...   New Rules-ish... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:30 pm

I agree with weapon restrictions but i think Everyone should be able to ptu at all times, and that, yeah if someone wants to specialize in heavy but hes a Pvt i could give him AIT in the bar and grant him use of it in realism/scrims so on (but ill always have BAR so good luck to whoever trys it... i must break you) but yeah i agree on weapon restrictions but lets make them bendable so it doesn't ruin fun at like 3 am pubbing.
Back to top Go down
Plaugher97th
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Plaugher97th

New Rules-ish... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rules-ish...   New Rules-ish... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:41 pm

I agree with the schooling method.
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

New Rules-ish... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rules-ish...   New Rules-ish... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:59 pm

I agree with both..

but heres something..... Plaughers orignal idea was no wep restrictions cuzu buy the game..

but its your choice to joina unit.. you already give osme htings up... so its not that big of a deal

You start as a rec. getting bossed around by everyone..... is that something we shouldnt have.. because they bought they game??

And Rosen... I need to have a word with you...
Back to top Go down
Plaugher97th
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Plaugher97th

New Rules-ish... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rules-ish...   New Rules-ish... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:25 am

It's true I don't like wep restriction, but I suggest schooling as a compromise because I see it a being more beneficial in the long run. Better trained soldiers are always a plus.
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

New Rules-ish... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rules-ish...   New Rules-ish... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:41 am

I agree... but lets jstu see hwo this turns out for now..
Back to top Go down
Lockert97th
Private First Class
Private First Class

New Rules-ish... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rules-ish...   New Rules-ish... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:52 pm

I agree.....in our mauin page it says we are here to restore the real 97th ID to our best possiblity...useing this will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Rules-ish... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rules-ish...   New Rules-ish... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rules-ish...
Page 1 of 1