Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Canik

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Canik

Application - Canik Empty
PostSubject: Application - Canik   Application - Canik I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:44 am

First Name: C
Last Name: Anik
Location (City, State/province, Country): Nashville, TN, USA
Game Name: Canik
Steam Name: Canik
Steam ID (Required):
"Canik" 110 STEAM_0:0:11173976 0 00:55 61 0
Email: Canik173@hotmail.com
Instant Messenger: Canik173 (AIM)
Microphone: Headset/Yes
Day of Defeat Experience: Over 1 year, but I just started playing again so I'm rusty.
Previous Realism Experience (optional): Was Cpl. in the 7th ID when it was at it's largest, and was SSgt. in the 87th ID.
Dedication: I'll be on most nights, love to realism, love to shoot private meatbags in the face when they don't listen so I plan to move up the ranks. Wink I'll be happy once I'm a Sgt.
Who Recruited You: Myself
Comments?: I checked out several units today and I liked 97th the best. I look forward to being part of the unit. Also, I'm fairly knowledgeable with Photoshop and Forums, so I may be able to help some in those departments.

"I agree that if I am accepted into the 97th Infantry Division, I will follow all rules of the 97th Infantry Division. I understand that failure to follow all rules set forth by the unit may result in my discharge from the unit."
Back to top Go down

Application - Canik
Page 1 of 1