Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lockert97th
Private First Class
Private First Class

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Forums   Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:26 pm

With all due respect.....i really do not like the new changes to the forums.....i mean i cant even edit my post in my moderated forums about the Roster and the way the posts are reversed is annoying. What happen to the Announcmet forums....that was our real only major chat forum? i know u guys said u were going to change stuff but i donno about some of it....for me and possibly a few other members it will probably lead to being less active on the forums themselves.
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums   Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm

heres a simple fix...

go to ur settings.. adn change ur forum template..

this is the default one.. u can go abck to any
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums   Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Lockert wrote:
With all due respect.....i really do not like the new changes to the forums.....i mean i cant even edit my post in my moderated forums about the Roster and the way the posts are reversed is annoying. What happen to the Announcmet forums....that was our real only major chat forum? i know u guys said u were going to change stuff but i donno about some of it....for me and possibly a few other members it will probably lead to being less active on the forums themselves.

Lockert i never changed anything for you editing your post's, i didn't change nothing with that and nothing was changed for post's being changed, all that was done was added some new threads.

Also the what do you really think Announcement forums are, To announce things not to chit chat on them. It got to carried away. There was a new category for General Chat for 97th Members so whats the different between chatting on announcements thread and the new general chat thread?.

OHH, i did one thing on the Roster, i added someone. I don't know if you didn't know of him or anything by Voltaire. I did not see any of his names on the Roster and it really disappointed me because Voltaire is still a member and has helped this unit out for a long time and still does, Just because he doesn't have a rank doesn't mean he's not a member in good stand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums   Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:17 pm

He p[robably didnt know him.. he hasnt been on lately
Back to top Go down
Lockert97th
Private First Class
Private First Class

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums   Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:49 pm

can someone still please change it so i can edit the Roster...it says only administaters can???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums   Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums
Page 1 of 1