Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Forums

Go down 
+3
gregory
Bonvell97th
Tallyn97th
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tallyn97th
Honorable Discharge

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:28 pm

Sorry Crowley, but im starting to like the old forums better...
-10 character min limit for the subject is stupid, as well as the 500 character limit for your signature...
-half of the pictures in the forums dont show up...
-automatic login doesnt work...
-doesnt recognize more then 1 space in text.

o well, i guess ill have to live with it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:10 pm

im working on the limit and minimum for the posts and sigs...

it was 500 default on the old fourms.. i jstu cant fin dit on here..

idk what ur problem is withthe auto login.. mien works fine..

and what pics dont show up?? use New Forums
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:15 pm

yeah my automatic login doesn't work either
Back to top Go down

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:24 pm

mine does
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: STOP BEING LAZY   New Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:56 am

You have to change the cookies on your computer, i don't exactly know how but i seen some similar post in other forums about automatic sign in and they said it has to do with your computer and what cookie settings you have set too.

Also i am not trying to be mean but it's automatic sign in it's what gonna save you 1-5 seconds on signing in, come on has it really come down to people being lazy, with two hands with finger typing away on a keyboard it should only take 5 seconds to put name and password in, i may use automatic sign in on a few things that's only if i forget the passwords and sign in name for the login's i hardly use, but call me lazy no because if i have to type in pass and name on logins i will.

SO STOP BEING LAZY

Also we've only been using these forums for a couple of days so please have some patience let the technical problems be fixed, if two weeks or more come by and people don't like it then start to complain and i thought you were Gun Hoe for the forums?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:32 am

yea just let us try n fix shit before ya knock it its still very new. If we can't get the problems fixed in a couple weeks then I guess we'll go back to the old ones.
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:39 am

I don't think he was knocking it. I think he was trying to tell you what was wrong with it so you can fix it...
Back to top Go down
Tallyn97th
Honorable Discharge

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:16 pm

Bonvell its not the pictures in the posts, its those that are associated with the forums itself.
Such as: the new content folders, and even some of the avatars dont show up for me... but im thinking its my computer, not the forums.

And no, i wasnt trying to dis the new forums... i was just getting frustrated with them. Im sorry if i offended you.

And Rosen, im not lazy... i just hate it when i get done with typing my message and it says im not logged in when i try to submit.
Then i log in., and it brings me to the home page and i have to type the post all over again...
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:24 pm

Alright...

I fixed the topic name limit.. its now a minimum of 1 character.. so there ya go.. just 1 letter/number/symbol..

eat ur heart out..

I stillc ant find the sig limit but look at my idea in this category called Sig idea..
Back to top Go down
Plaugher97th
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Plaugher97th

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm

The sig limit cannot be changed at all I checked, but your sig idea is awesome bonvell.
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Thank you.. thank you.. only problem is hat if u get a ribbon or wanan chnage it.. youd have to edit it all.. but jsut save the paint file and u wont have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Streets97th
Private First Class
Private First Class

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:09 pm

i like these new forums sure theres a couple of bugs but im sure they will get fixed
Back to top Go down

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:46 am

everything for me works fine... didnt really check the WHOLE forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forums
Page 1 of 1