Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enlistment Information - Read First

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

Enlistment Information - Read First Empty
PostSubject: Enlistment Information - Read First   Enlistment Information - Read First I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:07 pm

First we are not a clan. We are a realism unit. If you have never been a part of the realism community, it may be a shock how we run things. A realism unit portrays an actual unit that fought in WWII and today. We try to run the unit as realistically as possible when the game permits it. If you are accepted, you will enter the unit as a recruit. You will be considered a recruit until you pass your Basic Combat Training. This could take up to a few weeks to get in. When you pass BCT you will be promoted to the rank of Private. You will be placed in a squad. You will attend all drills that your squad holds. These drills are mandatory. You will be taught basic realism tactics that we use during scrimmages with other realism units.

Also, during your training period, we will be able to evaluate you to see if you have what it takes to be a member of the 97th Infantry Division. We also require all members to be active on the forums. This gives the rest of our members who don't get to play on the server with you a chance to get to know you. The 97th Infantry Division will have a monthly check-in on the forums. We require you to post a reply to those check-ins. If for any reason you are unable to attend you scheduled drills, you are required to post an LOA (Leave of Absence) in your squads forum.

Inactivity is not tolerated from our members. We have no problem discharging a member due to their lack of dedication to the unit. If you feel that we require too much of our members, then this unit is not for you. Do not waste your time nor ours by filling out an application if you are unable to meet our standards.

By posting your application, you are basically saying: "I agree that if I am accepted into the 97th Infantry Division, I will follow all rules of the 97th Infantry Division. I understand that failure to follow all rules set forth by the unit may result in my discharge from the unit." Copy and paste the text in quotes in your application beneath the reason you want to join. Thank you for taking an interest in our unit. If you decide not to enlist with us, please feel free to hang out on our server and our forums. You may change your mind at a later date.

Upon being Approved by an officer you must post a reply simply stating "Checking In". But in order to do that you must register to the forums.

Also we use Ventrilo, so please Download Ventrilo Here

Host/IP: vent6.gameservers.com

Port: 4854

Pass: killers

Thank You and Welcome to the 97th Infantry Division.
Back to top Go down

Enlistment Information - Read First
Page 1 of 1