Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

506th Parachute Infantry Regiment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vandewalle [99th ID]

506th Parachute Infantry Regiment Empty
PostSubject: 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment   506th Parachute Infantry Regiment I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:50 am

Dear 97th Infantry Division, dear Captain Bonvell

As we have seen eachother on the battlefield, it's a pleasure to come back to these forums.
We always had a good understanding with eachother. Let us hope for both of us that we can keep it this way.
Nowadays it is important to keep good relationships and good bands with other units.
You're never alone in this community. If there is something where we can help eachother out, then we should grab this opportunity. It's for the profit of both of the units.
As personnally for me, it's always a pleasure to join you guys, wheater it is for a realism scrim or for public play.

Currahee!

506th Parachute Infantry Regiment FSGT

Unit information:
Commanding Officer: Cpt. Daniel Kristiansen
Executive Officer: 1Lt. Daniel Brundin
Senior NCO: FSgt. Didier Vandewalle
Server 1: 66.55.159.14:27015 - 32 Slot Company server
Server 2: 208.122.48.226:27016 - 10 Slot GunGame Server
Ventrilo: vent12.gameservers.com / port: 4231 - no password.
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

PostSubject: Re: 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment   506th Parachute Infantry Regiment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:12 pm

Hey thanks Vandewalle and i definitely agree with you about staying strong with other units in the Realism Community, I've been in your server a few times and your members were very friendly and opened, also the same when they came on to the 97th's server. If you ever would like to talk besides the forums my AIM is Mbk127K if you have the Instant Messenger.

Also was just wondering i've been testing out a uniform, But it's seems to work, but can i ask how did you create your uniform?, is there a certain site or software that you used?.

Also the signature that you have up in the post, i've been wanting to do that in a while to find a way to use that, now the same question is that from a certain site or Software.

Well thanks for stopping by and would love to chat more with you whenever. Thanks for posting and have a wondery Holiday!!!!......

Private, First Class: Mark W. Rosen, 97th I.D.

P.S.: What is your site, is it The-Paradice.com site?

Last edited by Rosen97th on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment   506th Parachute Infantry Regiment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:50 pm

the-paradice.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment   506th Parachute Infantry Regiment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

506th Parachute Infantry Regiment
Page 1 of 1