Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dice Resignation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dice Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Dice Resignation   Dice Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:38 pm

Name: Dice
Reason for Resignation:Well im Resigning because i don't believe this unit needs me and and also the other way around.....When i first wanted to join the 97th i was told that this was a fun unit which was what i was looking for but then time passes then i see that this is not really fun so yeah hopefully I see u guys around and yeah.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

Dice Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice Resignation   Dice Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:23 pm

Well good luck dice.

*Salute*
Back to top Go down

Dice Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice Resignation   Dice Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:15 pm

TY Crowley *Salute*
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

Dice Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice Resignation   Dice Resignation I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:38 am

ha ha, fun, right, yeah it's fun until we tried to improve, it seems you didn't like that. Well Dice all i have to say is the unit that you joined isn't a unit, It's a clan in my opinion, look how everyone got random ranks and do you know why i am very dissappointed the most is how secretly you and dinh went behind people's backs to bribe to others to join the 103rd. Please do not deny this because i have the facts and the truth from a few people who were talked too by you and Dinh.

Like i said i am disappointed and that's all i have to say and nothing more. This bothers me and pisses me off just the secretness of it and the bribing of former 97th's who wouldn't resist an offer for a high rank and admin on a server.

I am saying didly shit on good luck or whatever because you don't deserve it from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
Sponsored content

Dice Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice Resignation   Dice Resignation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dice Resignation
Page 1 of 1