Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resignation - Crowley

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

Resignation - Crowley Empty
PostSubject: Resignation - Crowley   Resignation - Crowley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Name: Ryan Crowley
Reason for Resignation: You guys all know how I've been feeling the past month or so. I was trying my best but now I just don't have the time or effort to continue to due so. I'm going to take a little break from realism for a bit, but don't be surprised if you find me in another unit eventually. My stay here has been fun and full of great memories. I've met some people I wouldn't have met other wise and have formed some great friendships that I hope continue. I wish you guys nothing but the best. For the last time. *Stay Tough, Stay Active*

Sincerely,
Ryan E. Crowley
Back to top Go down
Sudbeck97th
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Crowley   Resignation - Crowley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Salute man.... take care dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjsudbeck
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Crowley   Resignation - Crowley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Wow.... man you Know I will get my videocard within the week....

Yeah tallyn left.. I miss him too.. so what??

Not liek theres not one perosn on... we will rebuild liek we always do.. I guarantee you that... You will just not likely be apart of it..

Good luck..

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Crowley   Resignation - Crowley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:29 pm

sigh, a good canadian goes down the tube over something unnecessary

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Crowley   Resignation - Crowley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Something unnecessary ? You all need to check yourself. I leave and I get shit from both of you? Maybe I don't want to stay in a unit who doesn't have their fucking shit together. We've been rebuilding for months. I'm sick and tired of it. I'm done. This had nothing to fucking do with Tallyn Leaving. I told you straight up bonvell that if I didn't see a good change in amonth I was going to leave. I don't see shit.
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Crowley   Resignation - Crowley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Why are you getting defensive??

I said nothing bad towards you.. I was merely stating that we "were" making good progress but the problme with my computer and with Tallyn leaving, prohibited our movement..

Your getting so angry.. i did nothing but wish you luck
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Crowley   Resignation - Crowley I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:43 am

Crowley i wish this day had never come and i guess it has. I am really sorry to see you leave man, i think we bonded pretty good. I know we had our moments but we definitely worked like a team. I'm gonna miss you dude. I understand where your coming from and no one should change your way of movement, thought or says. You will always be welcomed back to the unit if you ever decide too. Anyways also if it's possible could you send me a pm for the Forumotion founder and password so i could make a backup system on here and do a few other adminstration work which has to require the founders name and pass.

But anyways Crowley, Take Care Brotha, I hope you will always have us in your thoughts and i sure know we will have you in our thoughts and mind. I'll keep you as a regular member on the 97th Forums since you did help out a lot and i think you should be welcomed as a 97th Member. Anyways farewelle my partner and good luck too you.

*Salute*

Great men rejoice in adversity, just as brave soldiers triumph in war
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Crowley   Resignation - Crowley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation - Crowley
Page 1 of 1