Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dang Resignation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:22 pm

Name: D. Dang
Rank:Rec because bct is very hard. like were going really to throw nades into the bunkers... Cmon think smart.

Reason: Because i am too sexy for this infantry division. I am now going to the 103rd id because it is more sexy than the 97th
Good day Sire.

FYI im sexy.
Back to top Go down

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Dang   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:31 pm

NO I AM MORE SEXY THAN U SO STOP BRAGGIN OK!!!!!!! affraid <----THIS IS U!!!! afro <---THis is me
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Honorable Discharge

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:31 pm

Very mature resignation.. Don't no why your resigning, you were never fully part of the unit. But alrighty have fun in the 103rd. Hope all goes well
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:33 pm

You thought the BCT was hard??

Try BCT in any real unit thats established.. try 71st or 506th, if they had bct..

its a godsend to the recruits before today..

remember... skills is learned.. not downlaoded..
Back to top Go down

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:37 pm

Skills is learned IN REAL LIFE not in a computer game. and dice your yelow Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:38 pm

Yes im yellow like the Simpsons and ur Grey!!!!
Back to top Go down

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:39 pm

o yaeh btw why are you guys on the forums but not on the server..
Making me white makes me grey?
Back to top Go down

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:55 pm

MrFaggotBonvell97th wrote:
You thought the BCT was hard??

Try BCT in any real unit thats established.. try 71st or 506th, if they had bct..

its a godsend to the recruits before today..

remember... skills is learned.. not downlaoded..

As you say Try Bct in any REAL unit thats established..

so your saying that your unit isnt real?

stop banning Discharged people because they leave.. so their suppose to stay forever until they die of life?
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:00 pm

No.. i was tlaking about the 103rd..

But they are handing out ranks so you wont need to worry abotu it.. good day..
Back to top Go down
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:06 pm

dang was it really necessary to leave like this, i though you were a cool guy man
Back to top Go down

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:06 pm

Like how you are when you do it like hartfiel sorry wasnt concerning you hart just saying D: dont worry i love you hartfiel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonvell97th
Captain
Captain

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:18 pm

huh?
Back to top Go down
gregory
Tech Sergeant
Tech Sergeant

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:02 pm

dammit, now we have one less silly asian kid in our unit! f me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck dang. come play with us sometime
Back to top Go down
Rosen97th
Corporal
Corporal
Rosen97th

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:55 am

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, OMG, BECAUSE BCT IS HARD!!! YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, YOU LUCKY THE 29TH WAS NOT AROUND, I WOULD BRING YOU TO THERE BCT, YOU THINK 1 DAY FOR 1 HOUR OR LESS IS HARD, TRY GOING TO 5 DAYS OF BCT YEAH THATS RIGHT 5 FUCKING DAYS OF BASIC COMBAT TRAINING IN THE 29TH THEY WOULDN'T GIVE A SHIT WHO YOU WERE IF THEY SEEN YOU COULDN'T DO IT OR MAKE IT YOU WERE OUT OF BCT, THEY DIDN'T GIVE SECOND CHANCES TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU LIKE BONVELL DID FOR YOU.

THAT IS FUCKING PATHETIC, YEAH I KNOW IT'S A GAME BUT TO SAY 1 HOUR OF BCT IS HARD, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, DON'T EVEN FUCKING REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE THAT'S HOW DISGUSTED I AM OF YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

YEAH GOOD LUCK WITH THE CLAN YOUR AM, OOPS DID I SAY CLAN THAT'S DAMN RIGHT NO REALISM UNIT DOESN'T GO WITHOUT A BCT AND WHO JUST GIVES RANDOM RANKS AND GOES TO PEOPLE AND BRIBE THEM REAL REALISM UNIT DON'T DO THAT AND YES YOUR UNIT IS A CLAN IN MY OPINION, THATS ALL YOU ARE, YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN CALL THE 103RD A UNIT THERE NOTHING BUT A CLAN.

BECAUSE BCT IS HARD, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bgvac31
Hartfeil97th
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Hartfeil97th

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:44 am

vicious...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dang Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Resignation   Dang Resignation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dang Resignation
Page 1 of 1